Apple wreaths are so fun for those of us who love apple decor! They are also great for teachers and this DIY Apple Wreath makes the perfect gift for teachers. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A DIY SUMMER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Artificial Apple Bush
- Red Geranium Bush
- Yellow Ranunculus Bush
- Mini Ficus Bush
- Blue Hydrangeas
- Green Fern Bush
- Yellow Daisy Bush
- Apple Ribbon
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
How To Make a DIY Apple Wreath Video…
This Apple Wreath is a fun wreath that would be perfect for a school teacher or anyone who loves apple decor. You can really make it your own, so if you love more blue flowers, you could add more of those, or red, or yellow. The possibilities are endless!
Let us know if you plan to give this DIY apple wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
Join DESIGN WITH THE PROS CLUB today to learn how to make designer door wreaths with “WOW” factor! Doors closing SOON!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Modern Hoop Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make a Super EASY Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell