A Christmas Garland makes such a fun and festive addition to your holiday decor! In this DIY Christmas Garland tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful garland that you can hang above a door or on a mantle.
This Christmas garland is made using a 9 foot flocked pine garland, green poinsettias, red, green, and black ornaments, and designer ribbon bows. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CHRISTMAS GARLAND:
- 9 Ft. Snow Flocked Garland (Walmart)
- (2) Large Red Finial Ornaments
- (2) Green Poinsettias (or color of your choice)
- Red Christmas Balls
- Assorted Green Christmas Ornaments (Walmart)
- Black Glitter Christmas Balls
- Red Curly Glitter Picks (Hobby Lobby)
- Christmas Balls & Berries Spray (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Christmas Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow (we used 5 different ribbons for our bows) – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY CHRISTMAS GARLAND VIDEO:
This Christmas garland is so festive, and will look great over a door or on a mantle! If you loved this DIY garland be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- Christmas Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath