This DIY Fall Lantern Swag is a lovely way to spruce up a farmhouse style lantern. In this fall lantern swag tutorial we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous lantern topper that is full of faux fall greenery, mini pumpkins and ribbon.
This DIY Lantern Swag is attached to a farmhouse lantern that we purchased from Michaels, but you can find lanterns at most craft and home decor stores. We used a loopy designer style bow for this arrangement. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FALL LANTERN SWAG:
- Farmhouse Style Lantern
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Berries
- Mini Pumpkins
- Fall Leaves
- 1.5 Inch Wired Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY FALL LANTERN SWAG VIDEO:
This fall lantern swag is perfect for fall! It’s great for those of us who love farmhouse style decor. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Lantern Centerpiece
- Happy Fall Y’all Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall
- DIY Christmas Lantern Arrangement