Make your front door stand out with a fun and funky DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath! This wreath is a showstopper and is inexpensive to make.
I love the gold and red color combo in this wreath, and the leopard print ribbon adds a whimsical and bold flair. This wreath is made on a grapevine wreath base and many of the supplies come from Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby. In the video below we show you how to make this Valentine’s wreath. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a Funky Valentine’s Day Wreath
- 14 inch Grapevine Wreath
- Valentine Sign (Dollar Tree)
- Gold Deco Mesh (Dollar Tree)
- Large Red Glitter Hearts (Dollar Tree)
- Red Roses (Walmart)
- Red Glitter Heart Picks (Walmart)
- Assorted Greenery
- Assorted Valentine’s Ribbon
- 26 Gauge Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a wreath bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a Funky Valentine’s Day Wreath Video
This wreath is one of those wreaths that really stands out and makes a bold statement. It is inexpensive to make and so much fun! I hope you will give this funky Valentine’s Day wreath a try!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: