This adorable Christmas wreath is made on a pine wreath base and is the perfect wreath to add delightful farmhouse charm to your home this Christmas season. In this Farmhouse Christmas Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a lovely wreath that will bring joy to your door this winter.
This buffalo check wreath is made using an 24 inch pine wreath base, snowy pine picks, shatterproof ornaments, and cute gingerbread and buffalo check accents. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS BUFFALO CHECK WREATH:
- 24 inch Pine Wreath Base
- Buffalo Check Christmas Tree (Hobby Lobby)
- Gingerbread Garland
- Red and White Ball Ornaments (we found ours at Walmart)
- Black Ball Ornaments (Hobby Lobby)
- Buffalo Check Ball Ornaments (Hobby Lobby)
- Pine and Berry Picks
- Winter Eucalyptus Stems (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Red, Black and White Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Makerb
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A BUFFALO CHECK CHRISTMAS WREATH VIDEO:
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- Christmas Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath