A handmade wreath is a thoughtful gift to give for Mother’s Day! This DIY Mother’s Day wreath is filled with beautiful faux florals that will last season after season. A decorative floral wreath is a great alternative to a fresh flower bouquet that can only be enjoyed for a few days or weeks.
In the video below we will show you How to Make a Mother’s Day Wreath for the special mothers in your life. This sweet wreath will make a fabulous gift . *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS MOTHER’S DAY WREATH
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Purple Rose Bush
- Pink Onion Flower Bush
- Pink Rose Bush
- Pink Ranunculus Bush
- Mini Pink Ranunculus Bush
- Lavender Bush
- 1.5″ Wired Ribbon
- Assorted Greenery
- Wire Cutters
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How To Make A DIY Mother’s Day Wreath Video…
This DIY Mother’s Day Wreath turned out so beautiful! Let us know if you give this floral wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell