This DIY Rose Wreath is so pretty and is filled with the most realistic pink roses! It reminds me of a beautiful, enchanted garden. In this wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a charming rose wreath that is perfect for spring and summer.
This Rose Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of faux pink roses and wispy greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CHARMING ROSE WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Assorted Pink Roses
- Small Pink Roses or Rose Buds
- White Queen Anne’s Lace
- Assorted Greenery
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY ROSE WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Wreath turned out so charming! I love the natural look of this wreath, but if you want to add a bow, you definitely can. Let us know if you give this rose wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell