A winter wreath is a wonderful way to dress up your door during the winter months! In this DIY Winter Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful wreath that you can hang all winter long.
This rustic winter wreath is made using an 14 inch grapevine wreath base, red hydrangeas, faux winter greenery, red berries, and a ribbon bow. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS WINTER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath Base
- Red Hydrangea Bush
- (2) Cedar Bush
- (2) Pine and Pinecone Bush
- (1-2) Long Needle Pine Bush with Red Berries
- Plaid Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY RUSTIC WINTER WREATH VIDEO:
This rustic winter wreath is so pretty and natural looking! If you loved this DIY winter wreath be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- Christmas Grapevine Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Christmas Ball Wreath
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath