This DIY Snowman Door Hanger is super cute and so easy to make! It is the perfect winter craft and would be a great project to do with friends or even kids.
This DIY Snowman Door Hanger is made using foam wreath forms and ribbon. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SNOWMAN WREATH:
- 12 Inch Foam Wreath Form
- 14 Inch Foam Wreath Form (13.8″ will work)
- Felt for Hat
- Pipe Cleaners
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (Optional)
How to Make a Snowman Door Hanger Video:
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- Adorable DIY Christmas Gnomes
- How to Make a Snowman Wreath
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell