What better way to dress up your door for spring than with a Pretty Spring Wreath?! In this DIY Spring Wreath Tutorial we are going to show you how to make a charming spring wreath using pretty yellow and purple artificial flowers.
This Spring Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of sweet spring flowers and greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS PRETTY SPRING WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Yellow Roses
- Purple Rose Bush
- Purple Hydrangea Bush
- Assorted Greenery
- 1.5″ or 2.5″ Lace & Burlap Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A PRETTY SPRING WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Spring Wreath turned out so sweet and pretty! Let us know if you give this spring project a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell