This DIY Cemetery Arrangement is simple to make and will save you money. You can make this arrangement in any color combination you choose. In this tutorial we are going to show you how to make an easy and beautiful floral arrangement for a cemetery vase.
This floral arrangement is made using a floral foam cone (size will depend on the size of your vase, we used an 8 inch cone) and is full of pretty artificial flowers, baby’s breath, and greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS CEMETERY FLOWER ARRANGEMENT:
- Floral Foam Cone
- Large Floral Bush in Colors of Choice
- Bush of Baby’s Breath or Other Filler
- Fern of Choice (leather fern is typically used)
- 1.5 Inch Wired Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY CEMETERY ARRANGEMENT:
This DIY Cemetery Arrangement came out really pretty! You can make an arrangement like this one in any color combo you choose. If you found this DIY project helpful, please be sure to let us know!
If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Greenery Wreath
- DIY Fall Lantern Swag
- Best Floral Finds on Amazon
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Best Ribbon for Fall