A Wildflower Wreath is such a beautiful way to decorate your front door. In this DIY Wildflower Wreath Tutorial we are going to show you how to make a bright and cheerful wreath using artificial flowers.
This Faux Wildflower Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is overflowing with pretty wildflowers and lush greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS WILDFLOWER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- 3-4 Mini Daisy Bushes
- Several Large Daisies – athome.com
- 1-2 Eucalyptus Bushes – Hobby Lobby
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A WILDFLOWER WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Faux Wildflower Wreath turned out so vibrant and fun! Let us know if you give this wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell