A Garland on your mantle is a great way to spruce it up for special holidays and occasions. You can make garlands whimsical and fancy for the holidays, or stick with a more delicate look. The possibilities are endless. In the video tutorial below we are going to show you how to make a garland that is perfect to use for Valentine’s Day and all winter long.
This DIY garland is made using a 6 foot snow flocked pine garland, Valentine’s hearts, red roses, and assorted ribbon. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS GARLAND:
- 6-9 Foot Garland
- 10″ Deco Mesh
- Red Roses
- White Poinsettias or Hydrangeas
- Large Red Hearts
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker (Optional)
How to Make a Garland Video:
I am so happy with the way this DIY garland turned out! It is perfect to use all winter long. Let us know if you give this garland a try!
For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Heart Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make a Valentine’s Day Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell
- DIY Flower Monogram Letter Door Hanger