Santa Wreaths are my FAVORITE wreaths to make at Christmas time. They are so much fun to create!
We make a few different styles during the holiday season, so I wanted to share one of my favorites. Here is another style Santa Wreath that you might be interested in checking out. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a Santa Christmas Wreath
- 24 inch Artificial Flocked Pine Wreath (Hobby Lobby)
- 12-14 inch Santa Clause
- Winter Greenery Stems
- Gold Glitter STems
- Glitter Faux Fruit (Here is a tutorial on How to Glitter Fruit)
- Red Berries
- Gold, Red & Green Ball Ornaments
- Assorted Ribbon or Pre-Made Bows
- 26 Gauge Floral Wire
- Wire Cutters
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a wreath bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
Watch Our How to Make a Santa Wreath Video Below
I love the way this DIY Santa Wreath turned out. I can’t help but smile when I look at it. I have it hanging on my front door right now and my kiddos LOVE it! If you decide to give this fun and festive Christmas wreath a try let me know in the comments.
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: