A St. Patrick’s Day Wreath is the perfect way to add festive cheer to your home this St. Patty’s Day! In this DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a whimsical green wreath using artificial flowers and St. Patrick’s Day decor.
This St. Patrick’s Day Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of green accents perfect for St. Patty’s Day. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY ST. PATRICK’S DAY WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- 3 Green Hydrangeas
- Green Gerbera Daisies
- 2 Green Shamrock Bushes
- Assorted Greenery
- Leprechaun Doll or Figurine (Hobby Lobby)
- St. Patrick’s Day Accents
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A ST. PATTY’S DAY WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY St. Patrick’s Day Wreath turned out so festive and fun! Let us know if you give this wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell