A Valentine’s Wreath on your front door is a fantastic way to spruce up our door for Valentine’s Day! In this DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a festive wreath using whimsical Valentine’s decor.
This Valentine’s Day Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and artificial pink and red flowers & Valentine’s accents. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY VALENTINE’S DAY WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Pink Roses
- Red Roses
- Assorted Greenery
- Plush Heart Attachments
- Valentine’s Day Sign
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A VALENTINE’S WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Valentine’s Day Wreath turned out so pretty! Let us know if you give this wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell