A festive Christmas Wreath is a fabulous way to add joy and cheer to your home this winter! In this DIY Christmas Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a festive wreath that will spruce up your front door this Christmas season.
This Merry Christmas wreath is made using an 24 inch pine wreath base, glitter picks, shatterproof ornaments, a “Merry Christmas” sign and ribbon bows. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS MERRY CHRISTMAS WREATH:
- 24 inch Pine Wreath Base
- “Merry Christmas” Sign (Hobby Lobby)
- Green Glitter Stems
- Red & Green Glitter Picks (Hobby Lobby)
- Red and White Ball Ornaments (we found ours at Walmart)
- White & Black Striped Poinsettias (Craftoutlet.com)
- Black Ball Ornaments (Hobby Lobby)
- Winter Eucalyptus Stems (Hobby Lobby)
- Assorted Christmas Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A MERRY CHRISTMAS WREATH VIDEO:
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: