A DIY Spring Floral Wreath is the perfect way to decorate your front door for spring! In this Artificial Spring Floral Wreath Tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful wreath for spring using yellow and white faux flowers.
This Spring Floral Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of vibrant yellow flowers and greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SWEET SPRING WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Yellow Roses
- White Gerbera Daisy Bush
- Mini Yellow Daisy Bush
- Assorted Greenery
- 1.5″ or 2.5″ Lace & Burlap Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A SPRING FLORAL WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Spring Floral Wreath turned out so sweet and pretty! Let us know if you give this spring wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell