This Geranium & Strawberry is so bright and beautiful! It is perfect to hang on your front door all spring and summer. In this DIY Strawberry wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a lovely wreath to brighten up your front door!
This DIY Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of faux strawberries, bright red geraniums and lush greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS STRAWBERRY & GERANIUM WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Faux Strawberry Stem
- Red Geranium Bush
- Small White Daisies
- Assorted Greenery
- White & Black Swiss Dot Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY FIELDS WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Strawberry Wreath turned out so sweet! I love how bright and vibrant this wreath is. Let us know if you give this front door wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell