What better way to celebrate the beauty of fall than with an Autumn Wreath hanging on your front door. In this wreath DIY Autumn Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a lovely wreath that is full of faux fall flowers, autumn foliage, small pumpkins, a designer ribbon bow, and a “Hello Pumpkin” sign.
This fall wreath is made using a 14 inch natural grapevine base and is perfect to use all season long. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY AUTUMN WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Hello Pumpkin Sign (Walmart)
- Yellow Sunflower Bush
- Fall Mums Bush
- Fall Leaf Bush
- Orange Dahlia Bush
- Red Dahlia Bush
- Assorted Fall Greenery & Foliage
- (3) Metallic Orange Pumpkin Pick
- Fall Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A DIY AUTUMN WREATH VIDEO:
I really love the way this fall wreath turned out. If you loved this DIY project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Fall Greenery Wreath
- DIY Fall Lantern Swag
- Happy Fall Y’all Wreath Tutorial
- DIY Fall Wreath Under $15
- DIY Fall Owl Wreath
- How to Make Deco Mesh Pumpkin
- The Five Biggest Mistakes of Wreath Making
- Fall Red Truck Wreath Tutorial
- Best Ribbon for Fall