A Candy Christmas Garland is the perfect addition to candy themed Christmas decor! I already decorate a huge candy themed Christmas tree, and chandelier in my dining area, but I really wanted to add in a garland. In this do-it-yourself Christmas garland tutorial we are going to show you how to make a candy themed Christmas garland that you can use on a mantle, or over a door. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE A CANDY CHRISTMAS GARLAND:
- 9 Foot Garland (Flocked or White)
- 2 Large Lollipops
- Lollipop Picks – You can purchase them pre-made, or if you want to get a little crafty, Here is a fun tutorial showing you how to make big yarn lollipops!
- Peppermint Picks (Hobby Lobby)
- 2 Gingerbread Picks
- 2 Cupcake Picks
- 21 inch Pink Deco Mesh
- 4″ Pink Ribbon with Crystals
- Polka Dot Ribbon
- Assorted Wired Ribbon or Pre-Made Bow – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
HOW TO MAKE A CANDY CHRISTMAS GARLAND VIDEO:
This candy Christmas Garland is so adorable and oozing with decadence! If you loved this DIY Christmas project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Decorate a Candy Christmas Tree
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell
- How To Make a Santa Wreath for Christmas