Lollipop ornaments and decorations are the perfect “sweet” treat to add to your candy themed decor. In the video below, we show you how to make fake lollipops using chunky yarn and foam. These lollipop decorations are simple to make and great to use in wreaths, arrangements, or even to place in a vase. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE GIANT FAKE LOLLIPOPS:
- Chunky Yarn (2 Different Colors) – You will be able to make several lollipops with 2 rolls of yarn.
- Round Foam Disk (Dollar Tree)
- Decorative Straws
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- 1″ or 1.5″ Wired Ribbon (Optional)
HOW TO MAKE FAKE LOLLIPOPS VIDEO:
These faux candy lollipops are absolutely adorable and so simple to make! These would be perfect to incorporate in candy themed Christmas decor, or to use for baby shower decor. I plan to make a lot more of these to use in wreaths and arrangements. If you loved this crafty project be sure to let us know! If you would like to learn how you can make and sell designer door wreaths, be sure to join Design With The Pros Club HERE!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Decorate a Candy Christmas Tree
- DIY Candy Christmas Garland
- DIY Christmas Mailbox Swag
- How to Make a Christmas Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell
- How To Make a Santa Wreath for Christmas