This DIY Easter wreath is so pretty and festive. It is perfect to use on your door for Easter, and if you remove the Easter eggs that are in it, you can use it all spring season.
In the video below we will show you How to Make an Easter Wreath that you can hang on your front door, or in your home as an addition to your Easter decor! *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS EASTER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Bunny Egg Sign (craftoutlet.com)
- Assorted Ribbon
- Pink Hydrangeas
- (3)Yellow Roses
- Pink Roses
- Assorted pink, yellow, or blue filler flowers
- Blue Wildflowers
- Faux Baby’s Breath
- Assorted Greenery
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a wreath bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How To Make An Easter Wreath Video…
This DIY Easter Wreath is so fun and pretty! It is eye-catching and the perfect way to spruce up your door for Easter and spring. This is would be a great wreath to make for double doors. Let us know if you give this Easter wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- DIY Tulip Wreath
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell
- DIY Flower Monogram Letter Door Hanger