We live out in the country in the tiny community of Isabella, Alabama, so being from the country we love all things farmhouse. I love the neutral colors of traditional farmhouse decor, but I wanted to add some soft lavender in with my decor. We decided to try making this cute lavender farmhouse flower arrangement, and I absolutely LOVE the way it turned out. I am using it on the entry table in my living room – the best part about this arrangement is how easy it is to make!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS FARMHOUSE FLOWER ARRANGEMENT:
- Artificial Lavender Bushes (we got ours from Walmart for .97 cents -SCORE!)
- Lamb’s Ear or Similar Leafy Greenery – Michaels
- Artificial White Berries – Michaels
- Burlap Ribbon or Twine (Optional)
- Galvanized Metal Container (Walmart or Michaels)
- Floral Foam (Walmart or Michaels)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire (if you are making a bow)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
DIY Lavender Table Arrangement Video…
Leave us a comment and let us know if you make this DIY farmhouse table decor!
PIN IT FOR LATER
If you would like to know more about wreath making, join our Design With The Pros Club.
Don’t forget to join us on Facebook Live for our other wreath making tutorials! We always love connecting and engaging with our viewers!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like: