A Summer Sunflower Wreath is a great way to add color and beauty to your front entrance! In this DIY Sunflower wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a gorgeous wreath for your front door that screams SUMMER!
This Summer Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of bright yellow sunflowers and blue accent flowers. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY SUNFLOWER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Yellow Sunflower Bush
- Blue Hydrangea Bush
- Boston Fern Bush
- 2-3 Blue Boxwood Bushes
- Yellow Mini Daisy Bush
- Blue Snapdragons, Tweedia, or other long blue stems
- 1.5″ Yellow Buffalo Check Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A SUMMER SUNFLOWER WREATH VIDEO:
This Sunflower Wreath is a cheerful wreath that will brighten up your front door all summer long! Let us know if you plan to give this DIY Sunflower wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
Join DESIGN WITH THE PROS CLUB today to learn how to make designer door wreaths with “WOW” factor! Doors closing SOON!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Strawberry Wreath
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- An Easy Guide to Farmhouse Style Decor
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell