This DIY spring wreath is such a pretty way to welcome the spring season. It is full of lush greenery and beautiful faux flowers. This style of wreath is perfect to use on a front door, double doors, or entry way. It is vibrant and colorful and can be used all spring and summer.
In the video below we will show you How to Make a Spring Wreath that you can hang on your front door, or inside your home as an addition to your spring decor! *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SPRING WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Pink Rose Bush – Hobby Lobby
- Green & White Plaid Ribbon
- Green Hydrangeas
- Small Pink Roses
- Assorted Greenery & Grasses
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a wreath bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How To Make A Spring Wreath Video…
This DIY Spring Wreath is so lush and pretty! It reminds me of an English Garden. Let us know if you give this spring wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- DIY Tulip Wreath
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell
- DIY Flower Monogram Letter Door Hanger