A DIY Summer wreath is a bright and cheerful way to decorate your door this season! This Summer Flip Flops Wreath is filled with vibrant summer flowers, ribbon, and greenery. A cute flip flops sign is a fun addition to this wreath.
In the video below we will show you How to Make a Summer Wreath for your front door using faux flowers and greenery. This wreath will add a pop of color and fun to your home this season. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY SUMMER WREATH:
- 18 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Flip Flops Sign (craft outlet, Michaels, Hobby Lobby)
- White Daisies
- Hot Pink Geraniums
- Assorted Summer Flowers (we used blue Lillies)
- 1.5″ Wired Summer Ribbon
- Assorted Greenery
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How To Make A Summer Flip Flops Wreath Video…
This Summer Wreath is such a fun way to spruce up your door this season! Let us know if you plan to give this wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Strawberry Wreath
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- An Easy Guide to Farmhouse Style Decor
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell