A Valentine’s Wreath is a great way to dress up your door after Christmas! We found the cutest heart sign at Dollar Tree, and we knew that it would be perfect in a wreath. This Valentine’s Day wreath is a fun and whimsical way to add a little festive charm to your home this season.
In the video below we will show you How to Make a Valentines Wreath that you can hang on your front door, or in your home as an addition to your Valentine’s decor! This wreath is full of pink and red flowers and lush greenery. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.*
Supplies Needed to Make a Valentine’s Wreath
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Heart Sign (Dollar Tree)
- Red Hydrangeas
- Pink & Red Roses
- White Faux Baby’s Breath
- Assorted Greenery
- Valentine’s Ribbon
- 26 Gauge Floral Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Wire Cutters
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a great tutorial on how to make a wreath bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How to Make a Valentine’s Day Wreath Video
This Valentine’s Day Wreath turned out so sweet and pretty. If you decide to give this wreath a try, let us know!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Dollar Tree Heart Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell