A Succulent Wreath is the perfect way to add natural elegance to your home. This type of wreath is great to use both indoors and outdoors, and it is very simple to make. In this succulent wreath we use a variety of artificial succulents that look very realistic and natural. You can find faux succulents at most craft stores. In this DIY wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a beautiful wreath that you can enjoy on your front door all year long!
This DIY Succulent Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of faux succulents and artificial greenery. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SUCCULENT WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- 7-8 Artificial Succulents
- 3 Bushes of Eucalyptus (Hobby Lobby)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker! (Optional)
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A SUCCULENT WREATH VIDEO:
This DIY Succulent Wreath turned out so lush and beautiful! I love that you can use this wreath all year long. Let us know if you give this front door wreath a try!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- DIY Strawberry Themed Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell