A sweet spring centerpiece is a lovely way to decorate your table this season!
This do it yourself spring topiary centerpiece is so sweet and charming. It is a beautiful way to spruce up your home this spring. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SPRING TOPIARY CENTERPIECE:
- Foam Wreath Base or Pre-made Moss Wreath Base
- Moss Covered Bunny
- Pedestal Candle Holder
- Floral Foam
- Mixed Floral Bush
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to our Grace Monroe Home Glue Skillet!)
Watch Our How to Make a Spring Topiary Centerpiece Video:
I am really happy with the way this DIY spring topiary centerpiece turned out! It is so sweet and pretty! Let us know if you give this DIY arrangement a try! If you are not a member, we invite you to join us in Design With The Pros Club! Our club members are learning so many new wreath designs and we have such an incredible community of wreaths makers of all levels.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Dollar Tree Heart Wreath
- DIY Valentine Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell