A bright and bold summer wreath is the perfect way to decorate your front door this season! This DIY Summer Wreath is filled with gorgeous red roses, white daisies, and decorative ribbon. An adorable watermelon and ant wreath is a fun accent in this design.
In the video below we will show you How to Make a Summer Wreath with a sweet watermelon theme. This delectable wreath will add fun and whimsy to your home this summer. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SUMMER WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Watermelon and Ant Sign (use code GRACE for 10% off)
- Red Rose Bush
- White Daisies
- Red Geraniums
- 1.5″ Wired Ribbon
- Assorted Greenery
- Wire Cutters
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
How To Make A DIY Summer Wreath Video…
This Summer Watermelon Wreath is a vibrant wreath that will brighten up your front door all summer long! Let us know if you plan to give this DIY Summer wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
Join DESIGN WITH THE PROS CLUB today to learn how to make designer door wreaths with “WOW” factor! Doors closing SOON!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Strawberry Wreath
- Summer Sunflower Wreath Tutorial
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- An Easy Guide to Farmhouse Style Decor
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell