A sweet Valentine’s Wreath is a charming & beautiful way to decorate your door this season!
This do it yourself Valentine’s wreath is so sweet and romantic. It is perfect for those of us who love to decorate for different holidays and seasons. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS VALENTINE’S DAY WREATH:
- Grapevine Wreath Base (We used a 16″ base, you could use 14 or 18 if you choose)
- Pink Glitter Heart Picks – We found them at Dollar General for $1 for 4 hearts
- Pink Ranunculus Stems
- Artificial Fern
- Artificial Greenery
- Pink Rose Bush
- Assorted 1.5″ or 2.5″ Valentine Ribbon (this vintage pink gingham ribbon is so cute!)
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to our Grace Monroe Home Glue Skillet!)
How to Make a Valentine’s Wreath Video:
I love the way this DIY Valentine’s Wreath turned out! It is so romantic and pretty! Let us know if you give this DIY wreath a try! If you are not a member, we invite you to join us! Our club members are learning so many new wreath designs and we have such an incredible community of wreaths makers of all levels.
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Dollar Tree Heart Wreath
- DIY Valentine Wreath
- The Biggest Mistakes Wreath Makers Make
- How to Make an EASY Spring Wreath
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Wreaths to Sell