This Watermelon Wreath really screams SUMMER! In this DIY Watermelon wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a show-stopping wreath that is sure to wow your guests all summer long!
This Summer Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of bright and colorful summer flowers. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS WATERMELON WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Watermelon Sign
- Red Geranium Bush
- Mini Poppy Bush
- 3-4 Lime Green Hydrangeas
- Red Rose Bush
- Red Onion Bush
- Orange Zinnia Bush
- (3) Red Boxwood Bush
- Pre-made Rag Bow or Here is a tutorial on how to make one of your own!
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A WATERMELON WREATH VIDEO:
This Watermelon Wreath is a beautiful and show-stopping wreath that will brighten up your front door all summer long! Let us know if you plan to give this DIY watermelon wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
Join DESIGN WITH THE PROS CLUB today to learn how to make designer door wreaths with “WOW” factor! Doors closing SOON!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Strawberry Wreath
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- An Easy Guide to Farmhouse Style Decor
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell