If you love farmhouse style decor, then a handmade Farmhouse Wreath is a wonderful way for you to accent your decor, and welcome your guests. In this DIY Farmhouse Wreath tutorial we are going to show you how to make a stunning wreath for your front door!
This Farmhouse Wreath is made using a natural grapevine base and is full of lush greenery, white flowers, and is adorned with a rustic “Welcome” sign. Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS DIY FARMHOUSE WREATH:
- 14 Inch Grapevine Wreath
- Welcome Sign (use code GRACE for 10% off)
- 2 White Ranunculus Bushes
- White Queen Anne’s Lace
- Mini Ficus Bush
- Grass Style Greenery
- 1.5″ Burlap Ribbon
- Wire Cutters
- Florist Wire
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
- Bowdabra Bow Maker – Here is a helpful tutorial on how to make a bow using a Bowdabra bow maker!
WATCH OUR HOW TO MAKE A FARMHOUSE WREATH VIDEO:
This Farmhouse Wreath is the perfect way to spruce up your farmhouse style porch! Let us know if you plan to give this DIY farmhouse wreath a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
Join DESIGN WITH THE PROS CLUB today to learn how to make designer door wreaths with “WOW” factor! Doors closing SOON!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Farmhouse Table Arrangement
- Summer Sunflower Wreath Tutorial
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- An Easy Guide to Farmhouse Style Decor
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell