This summer watermelon centerpiece is a fun and whimsical way to spruce up your table this season! This DIY Summer Watermelon Table Arrangement is filled with white daisies, red geraniums, and watermelon style greenery. It is simple to make, and will be a super cute addition to your summer decor.
In the video below we will show you how to make a summer watermelon centerpiece for your table. This arrangement will add a festive vibe to your summer decor. *Some links in this post may lead to websites where we are an affiliate. Click [HERE] for our disclosure statement.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE THIS SUMMER WATERMELON TABLE ARRANGEMENT:
- Metal Watermelon Container
- Floral Foam
- Red Rose Bush
- White Daisies
- Red Geraniums
- Watermelon Greenery
- 1.5″ Dot Wired Ribbon for Hand Tied Bow – Here is a tutorial on how to make a hand tied bow.
- Wire Cutters
- Glue Gun (Here is the link to the Glue Skillet we use!)
- Glue Sticks
How To Make A DIY Watermelon Centerpiece Video…
This Summer Watermelon Centerpiece is so cute and pairs perfectly with our DIY watermelon wreath! Let us know if you plan to give this DIY Summer arrangement a try! For the ultimate guide to selling wreaths online, be sure to read our new book, Wreath Business Blueprint.
Join DESIGN WITH THE PROS CLUB today to learn how to make designer door wreaths with “WOW” factor! Doors closing SOON!
If you enjoyed this post, you may also like:
- DIY Strawberry Wreath
- DIY watermelon wreath
- Summer Sunflower Wreath Tutorial
- How to Make a Tulip Wreath
- DIY Summer Lemon Wreath
- An Easy Guide to Farmhouse Style Decor
- Pricing Wreaths: How to Price Your Wreaths to Sell